Pet Food Recall

Pet Food Recalls
A Resource for Pet Owners

If you believe your pet may be ill from eating contaminated food, contact your veterinarian immediately.  Signs of illness include loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy and changes in urination or water intake.

If your veterinarian is not available, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) opperates an Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, emergency advice is provided for a $65 fee.

For a list of affected brands and other information, visit:

FDA's Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts

View dog and cat food brands that have been recalled.  Search by brand by name, UPC code, product description, container or any combination of.

To report adverse actions or other problems to the FDA contact the FDA complaint coordinator in your state


All active news articles

Home Contact Us Privacy Terms of Use